Civil Engineer (Water/Wastewater Utilities)
Lake City, Florida
$120,000 - $160,000 + PTO + Bonus + 401(k) + Healthcare + Career Progression
Are you a Civil Engineer looking for a technically diverse and dynamic engineering position working in state of the art Civil Engineering company?
Do you want to work in a highly autonomous and challenging position offering you the chance to develop and grow a team around you?
This specialist company offers a full end to end service, giving their clients a world class experience. Their main focus is designing and building transport and utility structures for a variety of clients from the public and private sectors. They have exciting plans to grow their company and as a result are looking for a Civil Engineer to play a pivotal role in the engineering team.
In this position you will be responsible for leading team to design, implement and manage a wide variety of water treatment projects that vary in complexity. You will drive continuous improvements and train the people under you to share your expertise and knowledge to enhance the company. You will need to be an expert in water treatment plant design for the Florida area to be a success in this role.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a high-profile Civil Engineer where you spearhead a range of technical projects and have the chance to further progress your career in a market leading civil engineering.
* Design, implement and manage the water/wastewater utilities program
* Spearhead a range of technical projects leading a team
* Travel to various locations for your projects
* Responsible for planning and budgets
* Company bonus on offer, further career progression and company benefits available
* Experience in designing, implementing and managing water treatment projects
* Leadership or management skills
* Registered as Professional Engineer (PE) in the State of Florida
* Expert in water systems and plant design
Reference Number: BBBH156893
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Edward Anglin-Mays at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.