Hayes, sites based across London
£35,000-£45,000 (PAYE) + Car + Training + Progression + Overtime + Benefits
Do you have a proven background of working in a civils construction environment? Are you looking for a new challenge within a well established company that offers fantastic training and progression opportunities?
Excellent opportunity for someone looking to move into a Civils Supervisor role, where you will work for an industry leader with unrivalled training and development with a great chance to progress into more senior roles.
This globally successful company specialise in the design, manufacture and integration of street furniture in major cities. Their innovative approach to intelligent transport systems means they are the industry leader in their sector. The business are expanding their workforce and adding new divisions to the company, including the growth of their civils installations department.
In this role you will be tasked with the following duties, including but not limited to:
- Supervision of civils, installation, and maintenance activities
- Carrying out 4/5 site vists per day across London
- Undertaking regular audits of installation and maintenance works, and associated reporting
- Supporting senior management with the continued compliance of all HSQE matters
The ideal candidate candidate will have a solid background in civil construction, the business is open to applications from individuals with diverse industry experiences, such as transport, highways, utilities, or Telecoms. For the right candidate, they are willing to provide necessary accreditations but experience within Streetworks is essential.
The successful candidate will be joining a business that invests in their staff and will offer ongoing training for the role.
- Civils Supervisor
- Undertake supervision civils excavation, installations, and reinstatement works
- Office & yard based in Hayes with sites across London
- £35,000-£45,000 (PAYE) + Van + Fuel + Tools + Training + Progression + Overtime + Benefits
- NRSWA Supervisor or equivalent
- Experience in civils groundworks
- Happy to travel to sites across London
- Full clean UK drivers License
Reference Number: BBBH198558
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Cameron Day at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Civils, Civil Engineering, Groundworks, Digging, Excavation, Excavations, Streetworks, Traffic Management, NRSWA, CSCS, SMSTS