Client Services Executive (m/f/d)
€33,000 + Bonus (Up to €10,000) + Excellent Benefits + Training in Malta (optional)
Commutable from Hamburg, Barsbüttel, Lübeck, Neumünster, Lüneburg, and more
Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences, and looking for an opportunity to work for the world's leading private aviation company?
In this role, you will be responsible for handling flight bookings, striving for optimal service quality and efficiency. This will involve you ensuring that each flight is tailored to the clients' needs, and proactively communicating with clients on operational restrictions. The successful candidate will be supported with onboarding training, and have the opportunity to progress into more senior positions.
- Handle flight bookings, striving for optimal service quality and efficiency.
- Create Customer Confirmations, Itineraries and all necessary flight documentation.
- Ensure that each flight is tailored to the clients' needs.
- Proactively communicate with clients on operations restrictions.
- Maintain timely, factual and accurate communication with clients on all aspects of their flight.
- Carry out all other daily tasks that may be assigned to you.
- You have 1-2 years' experience in a customer service role.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Great understanding of MS-Office.
- You're proactive, service-driven, keen team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Harry Mayes at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.