Commutable from: Solihull, Redditch, Studley, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, South Birmingham, Evesham
£30,000 - £35,000 + Days based, Monday to Friday + Pension + Company Benefits
Are you a Calibration Engineer/CMM inspector looking to join an international organisation that have an excellent reputation in the industry?
On offer is the chance to join a company with a global backdrop where you will play a key role in helping the organisation maintain the highest standards.
This company are at the forefront of their industry and they take pride in the quality of their products that are supplied to OEMs and Tier One customers.
This role would suit a Calibration Engineer with CMM experience and ideally Faro Arm experience.
- Performing inspection, testing and admin as needed to fulfil customer specifications and quality requirements
- Routine inspection, testing, maintenance and repair of instruments and manufacturing equipment
- Perform routine calibration and re-certification on various inspection gauging
- Must have relevant experience with programming CMM machines
- Experience using any of the following would be a distinct advantage: Open DMIS (v5.0), Faro Cam2 Measure 10 or MCOSMOS (v 3.4 R1)
- Looking to join an industry leading company
CMM Engineer, CMM Inspector, Calibration Engineer, Calibration, Quality, Solihull, Redditch, Studley, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, South Birmingham, Evesham
Reference Number: BBBH155715
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Olly Shone at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.