Applications Engineer ( CNC ) - Okuma / Tsugami
$80,000 - $110,000 + Bonus + Training + Progression + 401K + Healthcare Package + Relocation Available
Do you have experience working with Tsugami or Okuma CNC machinery and are you looking to start an exciting new role that will offer you the opportunity to train and develop your skills and progress you career into management positions?
Are you an extraverted individual that is looking for a customer facing role where you are able to both develop and apply the skills and experiences that you have acquired throughout your career? This role also offers the chance to be trained on the Okuma and Tsugami machines, further developing your skillset.
This is a very well established company that have been in business for over 80 years but are currently in an exciting period of growth, they are known as one of the biggest and most respected machine tool distributors in the Northeast. They are widely known by customers for offering a brilliant service, and have sites nationwide. And they are now looking for an Applications Engineer to join their growing team.
In this role you will play a vital role for this company, providing installation, technical demonstrations, product recommendations and support to companies who have purchased the machinery, utilizing your years of experience working with the Okuma and Tsugami CNC machines.
This is the perfect role for an ambitious individual with Okuma and/or Tsugami experience who is looking for a customer facing role and is looking to develop their existing skills and progress their career into more senior positions.
- Assist with installation, technical demonstrations, product recommendations and support for CNC machinery
- Giving support for Okuma and Tsugami CNC machinery
- Travel to sites across the Northeast to provide support
- Utilize your CNC experience to provide support to a range of manufacturing companies across the North East of the USA
- Experience working with Okuma and/or Tsugami CNC Machinery
- Experience as an Applications or Sales Engineer
- Extraverted personality with excellent customer service skills
- Willing to travel to Sites across the Northeast USA to provide support