£28,000 - £32,000 + Training + Progression + Pension + 33 Holidays + Gym
37.5 hours week, 6-2, 2-10 Mon-Thurs, 6-1, 1-8 Fri
Are you a CNC Machinist looking for a stable permanent role in a multi-million-pound company who boast a low staff retention and can train you on a range of CNC machines?
This is an opportunity to work on a wide range of different machine, in excellent working conditions and earn overtime (1.5x / 2x Sundays) working within a busy and large CNC workshop.
The company are specialist manufacturers and operate on a global scale. They have a wide range of Machinery and you will be working with metals and plastics.
This role would suit a CNC Machinist who can set, operate and program edit on CNC lathes
- 37.5 Hour Weeks working double days, 6-2, 2-10
- Great Benefits including: 5% Pension, 33 holidays, Onsite Restaurant and Gym
- Setting and operating CNC lathes, with an ability to program edit machines when required
- Experience of setting and operating CNC machinery within a Manufacturing environment
- Ability to use measuring equipment and interpret drawings.
- Looking for a permanent days stable job in a great company
Reference Number: BBBH179190
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.