CNC Manager (Aerospace)
$90,000 - $150,000 + Lots of Training + Progression + 401k + PTO + Holidays + Medical + Dental + Vision + Stock Purchase Plan + Life Insurance + Health Savings Account + Employee assistance Program
Are you a Machine Shop / CNC Manager from an Aerospace background looking to lead and grow a highly skilled team? Are you looking to progress further into management and play a key role in the success of a business?
On offer is a clear path for progression in a rapidly expanding company with a great reputation. This company have a fantastic tenure which is down to the variety of projects they have on offer and a great team culture.
This is a leading designer and manufacturer of aerospace equipment and devices for mission and flight critical operations into the Aerospace and Defense markets.
In this role you will be leading the machine shop team ensuring targets are met, training the team and growing the team.
The role would suit a Machine Shop Manager from an Aerospace background
- You will be managing a team of supervisors, machinists, programmers and planners
- Ensure production targets are met
- Multi site responsibility in Oxford and Tijuana
- Experience managing or supervising teams
- Worked in aerospace manufacturing
- Looking for a long term position with training and progression
If interested in the role or would like more information please apply and Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical will be in touch.