Site based in Worthing
£32,000 - £35,000 + Full Product Training + Overtime + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Are you an experience turner? Do you have experience using Mazak?
Excellent CNC role on offer for someone who are looking to work on small batch and bespoke equipment, within a company who are known for looking after their staff.
Can you set, operate and programme? Are you looking to join a small workshop where you will have the chance to pass your knowledge onto other up and coming engineers?
Established over 30 years ago, this market leading company manufacture bespoke capital equipment utilised predominantly within the oil and gas industry. They are a part of a global group that are heavily focused on delivering high quality to all of their clients. Due to continued growth within the business they are now looking for an additional CNC Turner to join their workshop team
This is an ideal role for a CNC Turner who wants to play a senior role within a small workshop team.
- CNC Turner (Must Have Some Programming Knowledge)
- Producing small bespoke batch and precision components
- Overtime and Progression for the right person
- £33,000 - £36,000 + Full Product Training + Overtime + Progression + Excellent Benefits
To apply for this role you must:
- Be an experienced CNC Turner
- Have experience with both small and large batch
- Be quality driven
- Have a stable career history