Field Service Engineer (Coffee / Vending)
Based near Worcester. One night staying away a week
£26,000 - £30,000 + Training + Progression into Senior / Management + 33 days Holiday + Company Van + Fuel Card
Do you have electro mechanical engineering experience and are looking for a role that offers training to allow you to become a specialist Coffee Engineer at a company that also offer the chance to progress into senior positions?
On offer is the chance to work a mostly local patch around Wolverhampton with occasional routine stays around England.
The company mostly work with private hospitals across England and due to continued success are now looking for an Engineer to join the family run business.
- Servicing, Valeting and reactive maintenance of High Tech Coffee Machines
- Days, No weekend work or Bank Holidays
- Local Patch around Worcester / Bromsgrove with one night stay away in England
- Experience working with Coffee / Vending / White Goods / Gaming / ATM
- Happy staying away one night a week
- Looking for a long term career where you can progress and develop your skillset
Reference Number: BBBH179045
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Dominic Firth-Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.