Commercial / Domestic Gas Engineer (Further Training)
£41,600 - £43,000 + Overtime + Training + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Company Van + Christmas Bonus
Office based in Poole. Commutable from Southampton, Dorset, Winchester.
Are you a Domestic Gas Engineer or Aspiring Commercial Gas Engineer looking to join a close-knit team where your skills and hard work will be recognised alongside investment into external training of your choice, to propel your personal and career development in commercial works combined with door to door overtime?
This is an excellent opportunity to become an expert in your field with an expanding company, where you will work towards becoming a go to product specialist.
This is the perfect time to join a long-standing company looking to see rapid growth over the next year. The role would be based in their Poole office working across Dorset, Hampshire, Devon, Wiltshire, East & West Sussex and Surrey. They specialise in industries such as: schools, care homes, hotels and much more.
Fantastic opportunity to make a career move, where they will nurture your career and make sure your hard work is recognised with further training and progression.
- Servicing, maintenance and installations of heating and hot water plant in both commercial and domestic properties
- Gas safety checks
- Assessing risks, following safety regulations and ensuring equipment meets safety standards
- 8:30 - 5 Monday to Friday (on call rota, 1 in every 5)
- Call outs: £130/week standby fee, £40/weekend. 4x wage 1st hour up to 10pm, 6x wage 1st hour 10pm - 7am, 2x wage every hour after
- Company van and tools provided
- 3 years commercial experience
- Domestic and or commercial gas qualifications
- Full driving license
- Lives commutable to Poole
Reference Number: 198311
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jack Grew at Rise Technical Recruitment. This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.