Commercial Heating Engineer
Sussex / South East
Salary:£40,000 - £45,000+ Holiday + No London Travel + Van + Pension
Excellent opportunity for a commercially qualified engineer to join a well-established family run company with a relaced atmosphere.
On offer is an exciting role, with the opportunity to take the next step in your career, providing maintenance and repairs on commercial boilers and heating systems, with great opportunities to progress and overtime available to maximise your earnings.
In this role you will be responsible for the servicing, repair and planned preventative maintenance on commercial boilers and heating systems in and around Sussex and South East England
This role would suit an engineer with excellent problem solving skills and a can-do attitude, who is looking for a permanent role and is comfortable with Kent work. The ideal candidate will obtained their Level 2 NVQ or above qualification and hold commercial gas qualifications. Candidates should also have practical experience working on commercial boilers and plant rooms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially trained engineer to join a well-established company that supports and invests in their employees, providing them with opportunities to grow.
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs on commercial boilers and other heating systems across South East England
- Covering the South East of England
- Working in a variety of Commercial and Industrial environments
The Person :
- NVQ Level 2 Qualified
- Experience working on commercial boilers and plant rooms
- Great problem solving skills and a can-do attitude
- ACS gas certificates in all commercial and industrial elements.
- OFTEC qualification an advantage.
- Minimum of five years experience as fully qualified engineer working on warm air heating, radiant heating, AUH's and commercial boilers.
- NVQ Plumbing and heating/City & Guilds Heating & Ventilation.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Full driving license.
- Ability to pass ful DBS check.
Reference Number: 213847
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Maleek Randley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates