Commissioning Engineer - Multi-discipline
£30,000 - £50,000 + Tailored Progression Plan + International Travel Opportunities + Private Pension + Flexible Hours + Employee Discounts
Do you have practical experience in Commissioning and Factory Acceptance Testing and now want to progress in a career with a business that will support you in your professional development while giving you exciting opportunities to travel to sites both in the UK and abroad with all expenses being paid for?
This company is widely regarded as a leading manufacturer of Subsea equipment for prestigious clients across the globe. They have been operating for over 80 years and have been going through an exciting period of growth, as a result of this they are now looking to recruit a number of engineering positions to support their expansion across 2023.
On offer is a very rewarding package and a brilliant training/progression scheme for a candidate looking to grow in the business. Additionally, an Employee Wellbeing programme ensures an excellent work-life balance and the company can provide accessible counselling in a number of areas in your personal life. Out-of-work benefits include discounts in gym memberships and retailers, a cash-back bonus and overall help to ensure a positive lifestyle in and out of work.
In this role you will be working within the company's Project Engineering division to support with the design, installation and commissioning of bespoke engineering solutions.. Eventually, in line with the company's training programme, you will be competent with a variety of systems covering Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic systems.
The ideal candidate will have at least a HNC/HND qualification in an Electrical, Mechanical or Hydraulic discipline, and the company will then provide tailored training to expand your skillset to cover previously weaker areas of experience. Practical post-qualification experience will be highly advantageous, although this isn't essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is motivated by skills development and career progression opportunities to rapidly advance in their profession alongside a well-known and highly regarded business that are technical specialists in their field of work.
* Support in producing detailed documentation to ensure products are commissioned to meet the contractual specification and will meet the Customer requirements.
* Manage technical issues that arise during the commissioning and FAT process. * Check the commissioning and FAT process has been completed correctly and results are within specificationts such as Cable Schedules, Testing Records and Operation Manuals
* Educated to at least HNC/HND level in a Electrical/Mechanical/Hydraulic discipline
* Previous post-qualification experience in relevant field (desirable)
* Previous involvement with commissioning
* Previous FAT experience essential
* Full driving license and comfortable with travel to sites, and occasionally with overseas trips
Contact Philippa now on 07458 161 688 and click "apply now"