Exciting role on offer for an experienced Construction Manager looking to join an expanding business, working on award winning, technically interesting projects for a company that have an excellent culture through developing and looking after their staff.
Do you have experience of managing construction programmes on site within the industrial sector? Are you looking to join a growing business where you will have an exciting future where you can progress whilst working on exciting projects for leading, blue chip clients?
This dynamic, forward thinking business specialise in the design, development and delivery of complex, multi-disciplinary construction projects for a range of blue chip and leading organisations. All of their projects are centred around award winning eco-friendly, sustainable builds which are paving the way for the industry to follow suit. They have grown consistently across the past 3 years and work with a number of growing sectors within food manufacturing, advanced manufacturing, energy and distribution. They have a huge order book of work across this year and next and are winning some very interesting projects which is why they are looking to recruit a Construction Manager to join their highly skilled and loyal team.
In this role you will be required to set up and manage a construction site, working in direct contact with clients as well as with contractors and partners across a variety of disciplines. This is a complex but very interesting project where you will be fully involved in the whole project life cycle.
This role would ideally suit a Construction Manager with experience of managing complex industrial projects ranging from small work / refurbishment £500k projects all the way up to £60-100 million complete whole build projects. You will be looking to work on complex projects for an expanding, dynamic company who have a great reputation in the industry who are well known to support, develop and progress their staff.
- Construction Manager
- Managing complex industrial projects including food factories
- Managing construction programmes on site
- Working directly with the client
- Working with blue chip world renowned clients
- Working on construction projects UK wide
- £60,000 - £65,000 + Healthcare + Flexible Holiday Scheme + Paid Expenses (45p per mile)
- Construction Manager
- Must have experience of managing complex construction projects in the Industrial / Manufacturing sector
- Understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at concept stage, through all of the construction stages to completion and post-project review
- Can be based anywhere in the UK but be prepared to travel to client sites
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now".
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.