Construction Project Engineer-Electrical Utility Connections
Home/Field Based-Covering a SE England patch- reporting into the Brentwood office
£45,000 - £55,000
Are you a Construction Engineer with experience of running electrical/power/utility connection construction projects looking for a permanent role offering clear routes to progression?
On offer is an opportunity to work for a market leading company highly known across the UK for their staff investment, further technical training and outstanding company benefits.
You will become a key member of the construction team, working on projects from concept to completion.
This position would suit a Construction Engineer looking for a permanent role.
- Full time permanent role covering a patch throughout SE England
- Overseeing site operations, working closely with the client and customer
- Working on projects from cradle to grave
- Background within the construction industry
- Ideally you will hold one or more of the following qualifications: SMSTS, CSCS, NRSWA Supervisor, IOSH, Prince2 (or equivalent)
- Experience of the customer connections industry or any experience working for a DNO, ICP or Major Electrical Contracting organisation
- Any previous project management experience will also be considered advantageous
Reference Number: BBBH157653
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.