Construction Project Manager (Renewables)
You can be based anywhere within central Scotland - a mixed of remote work and Site visits covering the whole of Central Scotland
£45,000 - £55,000 + £5,000 EV Car Allowance + On Target Bonus Of 15% + 9% flex pay + All Travel Expenses Paid + Pension + Healthcare Plan + Private Medical Insurance + Life Assurance + Dental Insurance + Energy Tariff Discount + workplace ISA + Travel Insurance + Full Benefits Package
Are you from a project management or renewable energy background? Do you want to work for an innovative company helping to tackle humanity's biggest challenge - The climate crisis?
On offer is the opportunity to join one of the most thriving energy companies within the UK that are expanding into the renewable energy market to change the world, with an excellent employee wellbeing programme they invest in their staff. The progression opportunities can take you from a construction project manager into more senior management roles eventually developing across various teams
This company specialises in providing and creating opportunities for social housing to become more energy efficient by tackling fuel poverty. They work closely with a range of housing associations and local authorities to develop retrofit energy efficiency programmes within the UK to help decarbonise homes.
In this position you will be visiting sites twice a week making sure all processes are being adhered too, using your knowledge on domestic scale renewable energy projects. Dealing first hand with the customers and using budget and time scale control to make sure all compliance requirements are met.
This Is a exciting opportunity for an induvial that has a technical understanding of domestic renewable energy and project management, it would be advantageous if you have worked with social housing or housing associations before.
- Communicating with customers and stakeholders demonstrating technical understanding of the solutions.
- Delivering the retrofit projects on budget, on time and making sure compliances are met.
- Checking safe working practices are adhered to on sites.
- Visiting sites 2-3 times a week.
- Determining the suitability of potential supply chain partners.
- Must have an understanding of project funding and health and safety.
- Have experience with domestic renewable energy projects
- Experience in retrofitting properties and has worked within Project Management before.
- Looking to join a industry leading company to tackle fuel poverty in the UK
Reference Number: BBBH188666
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kitty Whitehead at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.