Continuous Improvement Engineer
Highly Competitive Salary DOE + Early Finish on Friday + Pension + Life Assurance
An Excellent opportunity for a Engineer that has been directly involved with continuous improvement processes and is looking to join an industry leading and expanding company, to further their technical development and have a career with a well-established manufacturer
This well-established, industry leading company have been trading for over 100 years, with big growth plans in place this is an exciting time to be joining, playing a pivotal role within the business to support day to day production processes.
This role would suit an Engineer from a precision machining or similar background looking to move to an industry leading and expanding company based in Hatfield.
- Support day to day production including but not limited to implementation of continuous improvement (5s, TPM, VRK, VSM), ensuring processes are safe, efficient, of high quality and produced within time set timeframes and under budget
- Highly competitive salary DOE, life assurance, pension
- Full time, permanent position with an early finish on a Friday
- Sponsorship can be given to individuals already residing in the U.K
- Degree educated in engineering discipline
- Machine shop/precision engineering background highly desirable
- Experienced in lean manufacturing techniques such as kaizen, 5s advantageous
- Looking for role within an expanding and established department for an industry leading company
Reference Number. BBBH201970
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.