Excellent opportunity for a Contracts Manager from a water treatment background who is looking for an autonomous role with a market leading company who are rapidly expanding across the UK.
Do you have experience working in the water treatment sector? Are you looking to work in a senior role that offers autonomy as well as flexibility through offering hybrid working?
This company are a well established business and as a group operate as a national market leading company with the water treatment sector. They offer their services across a range of commercial industrial sectors and due to a recent period of growth are looking to add to their highly skilled team.
In this role you will be working in a mobile role covering the South East where you will be charged with managing contracts with customers as well as providing technical expertise to ensure work in carried out to the highest levels possible. You will also be involved in supporting tenders and ensuring compliance at all times. This role offers very flexible working split between working from home, visiting client sites and trips to the offices as required.
- Varied position managing contracts, meeting with clients and building relationships
- Autonomous position in a mobile role covering the South East
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to technical standards across the business
- Contracts Manager with a background working in the water treatment sector
- Have broad knowledge of water treatment processes and procedures
- Looking for an autonomous role with flexible working options
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.