Fort Collins, Colorado. 100% travel when working
$120,000 - $140,000 + Lots of overtime ($30,000) + Career Advancement + Flexible Working hours + Excellent medical + PTO + Holidays
Are you a Field Service Engineer or Controls Engineer from a Gas Turbine background looking for lots of overtime to dramatically increase your earnings? Are you looking for steady pay even when you don't have work that week?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for you to work alongside the industry's best engineers to learn from. As the company genuinely care about their staff you will get weekly pay even if there are no projects for you to work on that week. When there are lots of projects on they pay overtime to increase your earnings.
In this role you will travel to customer sites across the US, projects usually take 3 days. This will involve start up support, trouble shooting and installing upgrades. Any experience with DLN Turbines is highly desirable.
The company are well known, have a great reputation and have become the go to business for all turbine related matters.
This role would suit a Controls Engineer or Field Engineer with Gas Turbines experience.
- Travel to customer sites to install upgrades and trouble shoot on heavy duty turbines
- GT controls for calibrations, minor maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Lots of overtime available to dramatically increase your earnings
- Tuning Gas Turbines experience, ideally with DLN Turbines
- Any controls experience would be advantages
- Happy to travel across the states
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment.