Crane Service Engineer
£34,000 - £40,000 + Offshore Bonus (OTE £60k - Very Achievable) + Overtime + Training + Vehicle + Paid Door to Door + Excellent Company Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
Are you a Crane Service Engineer, looking for a varied and technical role with plenty of opportunities to boost your earnings through overtime and offshore work?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly specialist company, working on a range of niche projects across numerous industries. This role offers plenty of variety and long term job security, with further career progression opportunities too.
This market leading company are specialists within their field, catering to a large variety of sectors. They are known for investing in their staff, and are looking to expand as they go from strength to strength.
There will be occasional offshore work on a rota basis, depending on projects, during which you will be paid over £300 per day, enabling you to dramatically boost your earnings.
This role would suit an Electrically qualified engineer with overhead crane / hoist experience, looking for a technical role offering plenty of variety and opportunities to develop.
- Installation and commissioning of overhead cranes and hoists
- Inspection, fault-finding and repair
- Mix between working at head office, customer sites and offshore work
- Plenty of opportunities to boost your earnings through overtime and working offshore
- Full training provided
- Previous experience working on overhead cranes / hoists
- Electrically qualified (through apprenticeship or other)
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Willing to work away sometime, including occasional offshore work
Reference Number: BBBH166025
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.