Customer Service Co-Ordinator
Competitive salary + Training & Development+ Progression + Flexible working
Newquay: Commutable from Truro, Bodmin, Wadebridge, Saint Austell
Are you a passionate about Customer Service & looking to work for a dynamic, award winning global company in a fun and ambitious environment ?
Brilliant opportunity on offer for a Customer Service Co-Ordinator to join a unique company who actively encourages collaboration, creativity & ideas and who will invest in your training, development & progression in order for you to reach your full potential.
This fantastic company are an award winning industry leader and pride themselves on an innovative approach and a workforce who are excited about making a difference to people around the globe. Due to continuing expansion and ever growing product lines they are now looking for a superstar Customer Service Co-ordinator to join the ambitious team in Newquay.
In this role you will be talking directly to customers based in Germany & will be helping them with their enquiries & the ordering of new products & spare parts as well as customer reviews, feedback & suggestions.
The ideal candidate will speak German & have exceptional customer service skills, an empathic nature and a 'can do' attitude in order to offer a valued customer base the best possible experience.
- Working directly with a loyal customer base (German region)
- Helping with queries, ordering of new items or spare parts, customer feedback & suggestions
- Based in Newquay working Monday - Friday (flexible working options to work from home Wednesday & Friday )
- Proven previous experience in a customer service role within an office environment ( must have excellent IT /Excel skills)
- Must speak German as you will be working with this region of the customer base
- Empathic, positive can do attitude & passionate about giving the highest levels of customer service
- Looking to work for a company who will invest in your training, development & long term progression
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.