Field Service Engineer (Commercial Vehicles)
Home Based in the Berkshire / M4 Corridor area
£50,000 - £60,000 + Continuous training + Annual Bonus + Generous Pension + Company Vehicle + Benefits
Do you have engineering experience working on Diesel / EV heavy good vehicles or commercial vehicles and are looking for an exciting and varied role at a global company?
On offer is the chance to work in a role where you will be able to work on cutting edge technology at a company with very high staff retention.
The company have gone from strength to strength and due to the increase in workload, require an additional engineer to support the increase.
This would suit someone with engineering experience working on EV heavy goods or commercial vehicles.
- Repairs and diagnostics of customer sites as well as 3rd party equipment
- Support the sales teams in Commercial Vehicles, Rail and Marine departments
- Ensure stock levels in depot are sufficient in order to complete jobs
- Multi skilled engineering experience
- Previous experience in Commercial Vehicles / Heavy Goods vehicles
- Looking for a long term career at a company that offer constant training
Reference Number: BBBH214737
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Dominic Firth-Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.