Data Engineer (M/F/D)
Berlin- Hybrid (3 days per week)
€73,000-80,000+ Bonus + Holiday + Benefits
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Engineer, with a passion for new technology, all things data and the conception and development of a new data driven solutions.
This company is a leader in developing health nutrition products, promoting healthy lifestyle, shaping the future of personalized health nutrition. In the Business Intelligence and Data Science team, they develop data-driven solutions with the help of analytics and machine learning to expanding their ownership for the market.
The ideal candidate will be an experience Data Engineer, who has the ability to work on complex problems, creating well written and test Python code and understand the importance of scalability and maintainability.
This is a unique opportunities for a data engineer with an eager to learn and process their career within a very successful and market leading ecommerce company.
- You work with Python and Snowflake to create a common data platform
- You are responsible for building, operating and optimizing the cloud-based analytics platforms of the company.
- You evaluate tools and technologies in areas of competence and responsibility of the team (stream processing, big data, batch processing, support for analytics).
- You work in international Scrum teams on exciting projects.
- You evaluate your solutions, constantly optimize them, and monitor our data landscape.
- Successfully completed your studies at bachelors or master level in Computer science or related field
- 3+ years' experience as a data engineer, software developer or similar.
- You have the ability to write efficient, well-tested Python code with a keen eye on scalability and maintainability.
- Relational databases, data models, and Big Data technologies are your daily companions.
- You feel at home in at least one cloud technology and have solid experience with "Infrastructure as Code".
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
Reference Number: BBBH165750
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alexandra House at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.