Data Insights Analyst
£50,000 - £100,000 - (Pay based on experience) + Technical Progression + Pension + Holidays + Healthcare
Knutsford, Cheshire - Onsite
Are you skilled in ETL pipelines and SQL and looking to join a high growth technology company within the IT security space?
The opportunity holds the perfect chance to enhance your skills within a modern likeminded data driven tech company where you will be exposed to the latest and greatest tools in data.
Established for many years, my client is an industry leading business that creates software that sits within world technology products used across the globe. Growing from strength to strength, this is a business that is constantly investing in new technologies and most importantly understands the value in supporting it's employees in professional career development.
As a Data Insights Analyst you will utilise your knowledge of SQL, ETL pipelines, Power BI and Python to successfully report data within the business. You will also be expected to use your knowledge of presenting data to provide insights and recommendations for the business to allow for positive changes within the business.
The position is perfect for someone looking for more commercial experience in a technically varied role whilst working in a fast moving dynamic business.
* Data Insights Analyst
* Tech stack includes: SQL, ETL pipelines, Power BI and Python
* Identify the business's growth drivers
* Support performance measurement
* Design and run experiments to help decide growth initiatives
* Create insights for stakeholders to take action upon
* Fully onsite (Knutsford)
* Data Insight Analyst
* Have experience with SQL and ETL pipelines
* Good understanding of statistically methodologies
* Able to use data to create insights and recommendations
* Experience in Power BI and Python - preferred not essential
* Able to commute to Knutsford
Reference Number: BBBH165019
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.