£25,000 - £30,000 + 26 Days Annual Leave (+ Bank Hols) + Bonus + Pension + Great Company Culture + Progression + Full Training and Development Provided
Are you a data enthusiast with a passion for ensuring seamless data management and organization? Are you ready to take your career to new heights as a Database Administrator?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Database Administrator looking to join a well-established company in a role offering excellent benefits and the opportunity to progress your career and skillset.
This reputable company have been established for over 50 years in the insurance industry and are regarded as specialists in their field. Through growth and expansion, they are looking to recruit a Database Administrator.
In this role you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, maintenance, and optimisation of database systems to ensure data availability, security, and performance. You'll play a crucial part for the smooth operation of applications that rely on databases to store and retrieve information.
The ideal candidate will be a confident working with numbers and know how to use databases to store and retain data. You'll need to provide explanations on company data and metrics and be able to present the data to key people in the business. Very strong Excel skills is essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone to showcase their numbers and database skills in a role and company that offers a fantastic culture and will always support you to be the best you can be.
- Planning, implementing, maintaining, and optimizing database systems
- Ensuring data availability, security, and performance
- Critical role in supporting applications dependent on databases
- Facilitating smooth data storage and retrieval operations
- Proficient with numbers and data management
- Skilled in database utilization and data retention
- Ability to explain company data and metrics
- Competence in presenting data to key stakeholders
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Excel