Seven Sisters, London
Competitive day rate & salary
Start date: ASAP
* Demolition experience required *
This is an excellent opportunity for a Demolition Supervisor with Demolition experience to join a well-established company, with a recognised name in the market. The company is in a period of high growth looking to propel their plans for further growth and success.
Are you a Demolition Supervisor looking to join a leading contractor, working on demolition of high rise projects? Are you looking to join a nationwide contractor & play an integral part in their ongoing success?
This contractor offers a full turnkey service of High Rise Residential projects. Due to their success and increased workload, they are looking for a Demolition Supervisor to assist the Project Manager in delivering this development successfully. Ideally the candidate will be able to meet higher demands and take them to the next stages of success. The company actively encourage the development of their staff and pride themselves on a dynamic and supportive culture.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to become an integral part in a business' ongoing success, assisting on large projects in a dynamic environment, working alongside an established and experienced team.
- Assisting the onsite project manager
- Assisting with day to day management of sub contract trades to meet the programme requirements
- Coordination of deliveries and responsibility for distribution of materials.
- Responsibility of day to day H&S management of sub contract trades, obtaining relevant daily permits and recording of
- Reporting to Overall site Manager
- Must have CCDO and SMSTS
- Must have experience in this role
- Checking quality of all trades
- Ensure operatives obtain permits and working as site rules
- Demolition experience
- 5 + years in Demolition
- Available for a start immediately