£25,000-£40,000 + Progression + Training and Development + Company Car + 32 days Holiday
Stockport - Commutable from Ashton-Under-Lyne, Glossop and Surrounding Areas
Are you an experienced Design Engineer looking for an exciting position at a company that allows you to oversee the design on key projects from start to finish?
Reporting to the engineering manager you will complete site surveys and client meetings to create designs for a wide variety of systems and machinery.
This is a great opportunity to build a long-term career with the chance to specialise or move into more Senior positions.
The company have been established for over 20 years and are specialists in their industry, providing a range of bespoke systems for blue chip clients.
This role would suit an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer looking for an interesting and exciting role that offers progression and development.
- Communicating with clients to Create drawings and fabrications
- Opportunities to progress to senior staff
- Complete designs using SOLIDWorks 3D and Draftsight 2D
- Regular travel across the UK
- Drivers License
- Either a HND or a Degree in Engineering
- Experience with Draftsight and SOLIDWorks would be advantageous (Other 3D packages to be considered)
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact [Amy Thorn] at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.