£30,000 - £40,000 DOE + Bonus + Training & Development + Progression + Holiday + Pension
Are you a Design Engineer from a Sheet Metal / Steel fabrication background looking for an autonomous role with a fantastic company who are experiencing continued success in their field?
Excellent opportunity on offer to join a market leading company renowned for their technical excellence and innovation in product development and design.
In this role you will be responsible for Interpreting customer requirements and specifications & generating drawings and designs for new & existing product lines. You will receive excellent investment in training and development to progress your career and the opportunity to build a team around you whilst working in a fast paced varied & interesting role.
This will suit an ambitious Design Engineer who is looking to develop their career with a successful and growing company who are well known for investing in their employees and providing an excellent service to their valued client base.
* Contributing towards ideas & producing product Design solutions
* Using CAD software to generate designs and technical drawings in 2D and 3D
* Liaise with the team to ensure projects are completed on time and to budget and contribute to project planning
* Calculate costs and apply knowledge of materials and engineering principles to check feasibility of manufacture and construction of the product
* Strong 2D & 3D CAD skills, preferably SolidWorks but not essential
* Project Management skills and experience desirable
* Previous experience of product design within Sheet Metal / Steel Fabrication /structural/civil/construction products
*Looking to develop you career with a fantastic company who will invest in your training & development
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.