Mechanical Design Engineer (Hydraulics / Aerospace)
4 Days a week (Monday to Thursday)
$80,000 - $130,000 + Lots of Training + Progression + 401k + PTO + Holidays + Medical + Dental + Vision + Stock Purchase Plan + Life Insurance + Health Savings Account + Employee assistance Program
Are you a Design Engineer looking for full autonomy in your role and to be working on cutting edge projects within the aerospace and defense sector? You will be responsible for the design and overseeing the manufacture too.
On offer is a clear path for progression in a rapidly expanding company with a great reputation. This company have a fantastic tenure which is down to the variety of projects they have on offer and a great team culture.
This is a leading designer and manufacturer of aerospace equipment and devices for mission and flight critical operations into the Aerospace and Defense markets.
Overall, the role of a sustaining engineer is critical to the ongoing success of a product or system, as you play a key role in ensuring its reliability, efficiency, and ongoing improvement.
The role would suit a Sustaining Engineer from an Aerospace background
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues with existing products or systems
- Developing and implementing plans to maintain and improve product quality and reliability
- Collaborating with other engineers, designers, and stakeholders to address issues and implement improvements
- Experience with troubleshooting and failure analysis
- Solidworks design experience
- Looking for a highly varied role with lots of autonomy
If interested in the role or would like more information please apply and Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical will be in touch.