Design Technician (Building Systems)
$50,000 - $60,000 + Bonus + Training + Progression + Healthcare & Benefits Packages
The perfect opportunity for a Design Technician who is looking to gain experience and progress their career. This well-established organization is renowned for the quality of its work and offers the opportunity to work on niche projects as well as offering brilliant training and progression.
This family owned consultancy are recognized in their industry as a great place to work as they take pride in the development of their staff. Since establishment they've shown consistent growth in their market share and are now looking for a Design Technician to join their growing team.
In this position you will play a key role in the success of projects within a consultancy environment. This will involve drafting and setting up jobs for the team, working on a wide range of projects drafting mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection systems using AutoCAD and Revit.
On the job training will be provided by a team of experienced experts. Design Technicians who show a high level of work ethic will be offered the opportunity to progress further within their career into senior and management positions.
This opportunity is an excellent chance for someone to gain experience and further their sills in order to progress their career.
- Building systems projects in a consultancy based environment.
- Prepping and drafting engineering plans for a range of projects.
- Learn on the job from a team of experienced engineering experts.
- Planning, designing, detailing MEP projects
- Design/Drafter experience
- Knowledge of building design systems
- AutoCAD and Revit experience required.
- Experience working for a consultancy ( advantageous )