Designer/Industrial Designer (m/f/d)
€45,000 - €65,000 + 30 Days Holiday + Training + Flexible Working Hours + JobRad + Health Benefits + More
Commutable from Memmingen, Sigmaringen, Ravensburg, Friedrichshafen, Konstanz
Are you a designer, with previous experience, looking for a brand new exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest manufacturers of connection technology?
This is a chance for you to work with some of the newest connection technologies, and make your own mark within a specialist sector.
Looking to continue their growth and remain at the top of their industry, they are looking to recruit a designer to join their highly skilled team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the conception, planning, and construction of devices for production and assembly. You will also be participating in the creation of work instructions for assembly and production. The successful candidate will be supported with on-boarding training to get up to speed in the role, before having the opportunity to progress in the future.
This role would suit somebody who has successfully completed technical training or a degree, and has several years of experience in the design of devices for sample and series production.
- Conception, planning and construction of devices for production and assembly.
- Development and construction of mechanical components and assemblies for space travel.
- Design of electrical and pneumatic components.
- Construction and verification of prototypes.
- Participation in creation of work instructions for assembly and production.
- Successfully completed technical training/degree in mechanical engineering, automation, mechatronics, medical technology, aerospace technology, or comparable.
- Several years of professional experience in design of devices and mechanical assemblies for sample and series production.
- User knowledge of CAD systems.
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
Reference Number: BBBH198161
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Will Lipscombe at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.