Development Engineer (High Frequency Technology) (m/w/d)
Commutable from Frankfurt, Hanau, Giessen, Wetzlar, Bad Camberg etc.
€70,000 to €80,000 depending on experience + 30 Days Holiday + Training + Pension + Part Home Office
Do you have experience in High Frequency Technology development projects looking for a chance to work for a specialised International automotive company?
This is an opportunity to work for a niche but highly innovative automotive company that offers the chance to operate differently as a Development Engineer where you will have the chance to travel, and work with blue chip suppliers and customers and have an impact cross a key are of the business.
This dedicated facility houses a range of experts in their field and have an open culture where you can make a real difference to the business. The company are planning on opening a new plant in the future and are growing rapidly. As a result they are looking for a Development Engineer to work on High Frequency Technology.
In this role you will work on projects concerning Signal Integrity and EMC in relation to data connectors. The company work a 40-hour working week with some home office available depending on workload but usually 2 days a week at home.
This role would suit an Engineer with experience in the field of in High Frequency Technology with knowledge and experience in signal integration and transmission technology.
- Carrying out investigations in signal integrity and EMC
- Design, construction and evaluation of measuring devices and adapters for SI.
- Adoption of SI design in development projects of data connectors
- Customer contact for customers on the subject of signal integrity
- Project Management
- Degree qualified in electrical engineering, communications or similar field of study
- Experience in the areas of signal integrity and transmission technology, HF Measurement Technology or similar
- Electromagnetic Compatibility knowledge
- German or English language skills both written and spoken
Reference Number: BBBH 164151
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Caitlin Innes at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.