Development Manager - Renewable Energy Sector
Excellent Salary (DOE) + Flexible Working + Company Pension + Salary Review 3 - 6 Months
Clackmannanshire - Central Lowlands of Scotland (Hybrid Working)
Are you an experienced manager with a history of developing renewable energy projects? Do you have knowledge of the wind, solar or hydro power sectors and have a proven track record in project management, budget management and team leadership? Do you have an understanding of how the environmental, technical and commercial aspects of projects interact? Are you keen to join a multi-million pound growing company that take on exciting projects across the UK?
This company is independently owned and undertake a variety of energy projects across the UK. They have an inspiring vision to create an economy that is entirely powered by renewable energy. They have approximately £100m projects under their management and intend on rapidly expanding by recruiting driven individuals to assist the growth and development of the company and assist their vision.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated in the environmental, renewable sector or similar discipline. They will have strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills to confidently liaise with colleagues and clients. They should have a good knowledge of IT software's, such as Word and PowerPoint. Experience of using GIS mapping is desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual who shares the same values in order to play a key part in this company's growth and within the renewable energy sector.
* Experience of managing environmental impact assessments
* Confidently consulting with planning authorities and presenting at public meetings when required
* Managing the delivery of projects at all stages from site evaluation through to pre-construction
* Problem solver
* Experience in project, contract and budget management
* Experience of the UK planning systems and EIA Regulations
* Knowledge and experience in the renewable energy sector
* Full UK clean driving license and comfortable with travel throughout the UK when required
* High level of competence in basic office software, i.e. word processing (Word) and spreadsheets (Excel)
Reference Number: BBBH180433
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ella Butterfield at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.