London / Remote
£60,000 to £115,000 DOE + Remote working + Holiday + Pension + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a DevOps Engineer looking to join a rapidly expanding company working with cutting-edge technology and offering outstanding training and progression opportunities?
On offer is the chance to utilise your experience of Kubernetes in a role where you'll be responsible for the development, management and testing of systems to deploy software on various cloud environments.
The company are a provider of leading-edge Computer vision and AI technology. Through growth and expansion, they are looking to recruit a DevOps Engineer.
This role would suit a DevOps Engineer looking to join an expanding company where you will be offered excellent training and progression opportunities to advance your career.
* Development, Management and Testing of systems used to deploy software on various cloud and locally managed environments
* Provide professional 2nd and 3rd line support to Delivery Teams, Internal Users and customers on provided solutions
* Fully remote working available if you are currently based in the UK
* Experience deploying and managing Kubernetes (K8, K3) clusters
* Experience developing and working with Helm templates
* Experience working with Ansible and Docker
Reference Number: BBBH157997
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Standen at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.