Digital Hardware Engineer
£30,000 - £40,000 + Progression + Training + Pension
Commutable from Newquay, St Ives, St Austell, Mullion
Excellent role on offer for an ambitious Digital Hardware Engineer looking to join a market leading, company where you will receive extensive training and have the opportunity to work on bespoke machinery.
They are looking for someone who has industry experience, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a PCB layout, Digital serial communications and Microprocessor/ Microcontroller design who wishes to advance their career in a rapidly developing company and become a high earning individual.
To be considered for the role of Digital Hardware Engineer you will need to have industry time served or equivalent.
- Carrying out Cost and manufacture design analysis
- Producing Circuit Schematic and advising PCB layout.
- Providing Digital Electronic Hardware Design and Development
- Liaison with production engineering including engineering change documentation and advising production on test strategy.
- £30,000 - £40,000 + Progression + Training + Pension
What are we looking for, As our ideal driver, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 2 years industry experience
- Have knowledge, understanding of
- High speed digital design
- Embedded Microprocessor and Microcontroller design
- Digital circuit components
- Digital serial communications
Reference Number: BBBH173704
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now", or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.