Director of Engineering and Maintenance
$140,000 - $150,000 + Progression to VP + 10 days of PTO + 401k Match (50% up to 6%) + Relocation package if needed + Medical + Dental + Vision
On offer is an excellent opportunity for a Director of Engineering and Maintenance to join a rapidly growing Medical Device company that have ambitious 5 year plans for you to progress into a VP of Engineering.
This is a rare opportunity to have a huge impact on the products and process improvements whilst working towards becoming a Vice President of Engineering. This is the role you have been looking for where you can grow and develop an Engineering team as you see fit with all of the authority needed to make changes.
This is a leading medical device manufacturer that are the market leaders within some of their product ranges. Due to their excellent culture they boast an average tenure of over 10 years!
In this role you will have full responsibility across process development, product design improvements, improving automation and maintaining the plant machinery.
The role would suit an Engineering Manager with maintenance experience looking to progress their career further.
The role -
- Ensure CI is carried out throughout the plant to improve the processes and products
- Manage engineering teams including product engineers, maintenance techs and process engineers
- Manage process automation and New Product Introduction
The Candidate -
- Must have experience managing / leading teams
- Must be from a manufacturing background, ideally medical devices but this Is not essential
- CI / Process engineering would be an advantage
- Leading Preventative and Reactive Maintenance
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment.