Director of Sales and Marketing (Nuclear)
$120,000-$135,000 + Excellent Commission Structure + Medical + Dental + 401(k) + PTO
Dallas, Texas + 40% Travel
Are you an experienced Sales professional from a nuclear background looking to dramatically increase your earnings working for a highly ambitious and fast growing company, where you will play a play a pivotal role in the ongoing success and growth of the business?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving company where you will receive product specific training within a niche market and be influential in this companies ambitious goals and expansion plans, with the opportunity increase your earnings through a structured commission scheme.
This company are a household name within their industry, they have flourished in the market for over 50 years and are still growing significantly. They specialise in the design and construction of process control systems for a range of Power and industrial applications.
In this role you will be responsible for developing new business and strengthening key existing accounts. You will also play a pivotal leadership role within the sales and marketing department to achieve company objectives.
This position would suit a Technical Sales professional looking to play and influential part within a thriving and growing business and increase their earnings through a well-structured commission scheme.
* Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and ten-itories- projecting expected sales volume and profit for system upgrade projects, spare parts & maintenance contracts
* Prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing sales information, engineering, and application trends
* Determine annual order plans and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies and analyzing trends and results
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related business field
* Vast experience in sales within the Energy industry
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams
* Moderate travel required