Domestic Energy assessor
Circa £35,000 + EV Vehicle + 9% flex pay + Healthcare cash plan + Pension + life assurance + Workplace ISA + Dental insurance + Gadget, travel and cyber insurance + Energy tariff discount + Workplace ISA + 34 holiday days + Full benefits package
Are you a Domestic Energy Assessor looking to join an industry leading energy company to help tackle the UK's climate crisis while having incredible career progression opportunities?
On offer is the opportunity to join one of the most thriving energy companies within the UK that are expanding into the renewable energy market to change the world, with an excellent employee wellbeing programme they invest in their staff. With ambitious growth plans, there are significant progression opportunities into senior positions.
This company is working closely with their customers to offer a fully managed solution to energy efficiency upgrades to help decarbonise homes and help tackle fuel poverty.
In this position you will be carrying out top to bottom audits of customer homes and then produce energy reports from these audits. You will then be providing an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) or Energy Performance Reports (EPR) to customers, whilst developing and recommending bespoke home retrofit plans.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that has previous experience in a customer facing role, is a fully qualified domestic energy assessor to develop their career with unrivalled company benefits.
- Visiting customer homes and carrying out top to bottom audits to produce energy efficiency reports based on properties currency, energy usage and energy potential
- Provide an EPC or EPR to customers, depending on the findings and the customers' requirements
- Provide personal retrofit pans setting out steps that need to be taken to improve energy performance of homes
- Confident individual with previous customer facing experience
- Good understanding of public sector engagement
- Knowledgeable on various technologies and the benefits they can bring to customers
- Independent and comfortable managing your own workload
Reference Number: BBBH177968
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kitty Whitehead at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.