Solar Maintenance Engineer
£50,000 - £60,000 (DOE) + Van + Pension Scheme + Staff Events + Flexitime
Excellent opportunity for someone with previous experience in a similar role who is looking to progress their career within the Renewable Energy sector by joining one of the largest Solar PV Installers in the UK.
This company specialise in the installation of both domestic and commercial Solar PV including battery storage. They have big goals to become the largest domestic installer in the UK and pride themselves on providing an excellent service to all their customers.
In this role you will be covering nationwide work undertaking reactive and scheduled preventative maintenance visits, installing retro fit batteries to existing Solar PV systems and ensuring the work carried out is in line with the best practice.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in the same or similar role and is looking for a new challenge by joining a friendly working environment that offers career progression and an excellent benefits package.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking a growing company where they can feel like a valued member of the team and wants to grow with a company that can offer a long-lasting career.
* Weekday Nationwide travel, (all expenses covered)
* Conducting reactive and scheduled preventative maintenance site visits
* Installing retro fit batteries to existing Solar PV systems.
* Ensuring technical aspects of the installations are understood and be reported to back to the office.
* NVQ level 3
* Previous experience working with domestic Solar PV systems and Battery Storages.
* Able to understand relay technical information
* Confident with working at heights and ideally with elevated working platforms.
Reference Number: BBBH177767
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Denis Doncenko at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.