Dorset, United Kingdom
£80,000-£90,000 DOE + Training + Holiday + Pension + Progression + Additional Benefits
Great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, award winning company offering excellent progression opportunities with the chance to work with cutting-edge technology.
The company are a hardware designer and manufacturer, they have been established for over 12 years and have a growing global team in Dorset, England, Malaysia and the United States. With an incredible growth rate in the last few years they are looking to expand their teams to meet the demands of the market.
In this role you will work with the senior managers to design, build and test new code, deliver new development and upgrade existing .NET projects with the support of the web development team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of .NET languages, specifically C# and have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a .NET developer. You will also have great written and verbal communication skills and be willing to work on site full time.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to be part of a lively, fast-growing organisation with huge growth plans in a collaborative and agile work environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Solid experience as a .NET Developer, minimum of 3 years
* Experience in a similar role integrating with JSON and XML based APIs
* Worked in an agile environment apart of a SCRUM team
* .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing and the development of operational procedures
* You will be working on the server side of development on various web-based systems
* Integrating into third party systems via JSON, XML/SOAP etc
* Collaborating with embedded firmware team to ensure company products communicate in real time with their global server infrastructure
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kadija Keita at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.