Excellent opportunity for a Duct Fitter and Fitters Mate to work as a pair on a new contract with a company who are offering an immediate start on a 3 month contract working outside of IR35.
Do you have experience installing ducting systems? Are you and a Fitter or Fitters Mate looking for an immediate start on a new contract?
This company have been established for over 20 years and specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of commercial ductwork and air conditioning systems across the UK. Due to recently winning a new project they are looking for a Duct Fitter and Fitters Mate to join their growing project team.
In this role you will be working to install rectangular and circular ducting systems as a pair on a a construction site. You must both hold a valid CSCS card and the Fitter should hold a valid IPAF certificate. The role will be a 40 hour week working Monday to Friday and a lunchtime finish on Fridays.
- Installing circular and rectangular ducting as a pair on a new construction site
- 40 hour working week Monday to Friday with an early finish on Fridays
- 3 month initial contract with extension opportunities
- Duct Fitter and Fitters Mate required
- Both to hold a valid CSCS card and Fitter to hold a valid IPAF certificate
- Available for an immediate start on an initial 3 month contract
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.