Ecological Clerk of Work
Glasgow - Hybrid/Flexible working
Excellent Salary (DOE) + Life Assurance + Training Allowance + Performance Bonus + Reduced working week + Holiday Purchase Scheme
Excellent opportunity for someone with previous experience in a Environmental or Ecological role looking to continue growing their career in an exciting direction with a company that offers great career progression, benefits and development opportunities.
This company works with private and public sector clients on projects supporting Environmental protection, Energy development & supply and Ecology. They are looking to continue using their experience and knowledge to enhance the environment and provide expert solutions to their clients.
In this role you will be working in a niche role that will see you doing things such as assisting the team in the delivery of onsite environmental and ecological auditing and advisory duties specifically on renewable energy and infrastructure projects across Scotland.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a similar environment and be a member or working towards a professional membership with a undergraduate/postgraduate degree in Ecology, Environmental management or similar.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that encourages and supports their team to develop and progress their careers in a positive direction by getting involved in working on exciting projects that benefit the environment and allow for innovative ideas.
* Undertaking field work logistics and reviewing baseline data
* Delivering toolbox talks and giving onsite guidance to contractors
* Compilation of regular site reports, environmental management places and species protection plans for specific tasks.
* Working with project stakeholders to achieve project aims to encourage environmental protection.
* Previous experience and a proven track record of working in a Environmental or Ecological role.
* Strong understanding of the Scottish legislation (or UK).
* CSCS card or equivalent.
* Willing to work away from home.
Reference Number: BBBH179664
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact [Deniss Doncenko] at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.