£21,000-£22,000 + 33 Days Holiday + Pension + Excellent Training and Progression
Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Excellent role on offer for a creative individual looking to build a career within a rapidly growing business, who are going through a huge period of growth.
Do you have experience with Excel? Are you looking for excellent training to progress into an eCommerce Manager role?
This rapidly growing company specialise in the manufacture of appliances. Working within a niche but rapidly growing market, they have ambitious plans for growth in place.
In this role you will be responsible for all online sales and providing after sales care to end users, updating, maintaining and developing the Business to Consumer platforms (B2C) as well as the Business to Business platforms (B2B). This person will be responsible for understanding our product portfolio, how we process orders, provide excellent customer service and ensure that all of our eCommerce platforms are accurate and up to date.
This role would therefore ideally suit a creative individual with strong computer skills (particularly excel), looking to build a career within a leading company.
* Editing, preparing and uploading product and merchandising data
*Updating the databases (Platforms)
* Updating websites/customers and systems
* Exciting opportunity to develop and learn
* Must have very strong communication skills
* IT literate with a good knowledge of Excel
* Understanding of CRM systems would be beneficial
* Looking to build a career within a rapidly growing company and train!
Send your CV now to Philippa by clicking "apply now"