Electrical and Instrumentation Technician
Negotiable Salary DOE + Company Pension + Healthcare + Car Allowance + Progression Opportunities
Do you have previous experience working on Electrical and Instrumentation systems in an industrial environment?
Are you interested in supporting the Highland's push towards Net-Zero in a newly-created and highly specialised role working alongside a leading UK business?
This company specialises in the production of biogas through the process of anaerobic digestion at a number of sites across Scotland and have been continuously expanding throughout recent years. They have 2 major sites currently under construction along the A96 corridor as well as others due to begin construction early this year, as well as plans to expand southwards into England.
In this role you will be working as part of an engineering team covering several major biogas production sites in the local area to carry out inspection, testing and maintenance works (both planned and unplanned) on electrical and instrumentation systems.
The ideal candidate will be qualified to at least HNC/HND level in an electrical or C&I discipline or will otherwise be time-served in their profession, and will hold COMPEX certification or have demonstrable experience in an industrial environment.
This is a great position for someone who enjoys varied, challenging and engaging work to get involved with something new and exciting where they can feel like they're contributing to something significant, all the while benefiting from specialist training with the help of a major player in Scotland's Renewable Energy market.
* Working on industrial-scale biogas production plants in and around the Buckie area
* Carrying out inspections, fault finding and maintenance (planned and unplanned) on E&I systems
* Carrying out documentation for works undertaken e.g maintenance logs, reports etc.
* Ensuring works carried out are in compliance with HSE regulations and internal standards
* Taking part in project work and installations where required
* Qualified or time-served in electrical and instrumentation engineering
* COMPEX certified or demonstrable experience in an industrial environment
* Knowledge of CMMS (desirable)
* Full UK driving license and comfortable with occasional travel to sites around the Highlands
Reference Number: BBBH180105
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.