Electrical Commissioning Engineer - HV
£55,000-£70,000 + Profit Share + Company Vehicle + healthcare + Pension + Holiday + Great Benefits
Are you an experienced Electrical Commissioning Engineer looking to join a well-established business within the energy and power sector, where you will directly influence the trajectory of the company?
On offer is the opportunity to join a continuously expanding company, giving you the chance to plan and carry out electrical testing and commissioning work in a safe manner.
This company specialises in grid connections as well as a wide range of renewable energy technologies. Through innovation and quality of service, they now require an Electrical Commissioning Engineer to carry out onsite, pre and post energisation commissioning of substation equipment including transformers, tap-changers, switchgear and protection relays.
In this role, you will help the company continue its goals in growth, whilst also providing a brilliant service by managing the interface between the company, the client and DNO commissioning engineers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future successes of a purpose driven business, whilst progressing your career within a highly rewarding role.
- Produce commissioning reports, test documentation and update drawings.
- Liaise with the commissioning manager and project engineers to produce and develop commissioning plans and provide technical input to the design and drawing approval process.
- Carry out onsite, pre and post energisation commissioning of substation equipment including transformers, tap-changers, switchgear and protection relays to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standards.
- Carry out commissioning duties UK wide. Flexible working will be required.
- Experience of electrical commissioning activities within the electrical contracting or utilities industry.
- HNC in electrical or electronic engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with primary and secondary injection testing, switchgear and transformer testing AC/DC pressure testing and cable testing.
- Relay programming and configuration (Micom, Siemens, Sepam, ABB).
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.