Electrical Construction Design Engineer (NEC)
$90,000 - $130,000 + Bonus Scheme + Healthcare + 401(k) + Training + PTO & Holiday
Are you an experienced Electrical Construction Design Engineer with knowledge of National Electric Code looking for a role where you will take the technical lead on a wide range of high value engineering projects from concept to completion?
This an excellent opportunity to play a pivotal role in the future of this highly successful company offering further training and development as well as large bonuses to significantly increase your earnings.
This is a great time to join this well-established company who have a great reputation for looking after their staff and developing their employees. They are going through a period of continued expansion and are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to progress in line with their growth. On offer is a fantastic company package, career progression and training.
In this highly varied role you with be responsible for designing a range of industrial electrical systems using AutoCAD, the installation and maintenance of industry leading equipment such as medium voltage electrical equipment, instrumentation, motors, switchgear, PLC's and automation systems. You will be using your National Electric Code expertise daily within your design work and will be leading a team of field technicians and visit customer sites to ensure projects are met efficiently.
This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to work autonomously in a rapidly expanding market leading organization with long term stability, offering a great company package and earning potential through bonuses. The role offers the chance for technical progression, to take the lead and showcase experience.
* Design a range of industrial electrical systems using AutoCAD and SKM Power Tools
* Referring to National Electric Code within design and project completion
* Installation and maintenance of medium voltage equipment, instrumentation, switchgear plus much more
* Supervise and work in collaboration with field personnel
* Work across a range of engineering projects
* Great company package, training and career progression available
* Electrical Engineer with design experience
* Experience in AutoCAD and NEC required
* Need to have background working in facilities looking at electrical systems and experience drawing up electrical drawings for design
Key Words: Electrical, Engineering, Design, CAD, Specialist, Lead, Engineer, Manufacturing, Electronics, Professional Engineer, Project Management, Project, Automation, PLC, HMI
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Hughes at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.