Electrical Design Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000 (doe) + Excellent Training + Progression + Cycle to Work Scheme + Company Pension + Early Finish Friday + Flexible working
Are you an experienced Electrical Designer who wants to work for a company that has a genuine passion about making a real-difference to the environment and their customers?
The company is a leading renewable energy specialist company who specialises in assisting businesses install contemporary low-carbon technologies in solar, wind, biomass and energy-efficiency solutions.
This role is a key position where you will be responsible for approving electrical network designs and supporting and continually developing the businesses technical standards and legislation. You will manage the process from initial quote through to design acceptance.
You will undertake system design, estimating and production of drawings, specifications, schematics and schedules. You will also be responsible for producing Design Risk Assessments and make sure that all post-construction documentation is line with CDM regulations.
- Prepare and submit completed design packs to the technical manager for sign off
- Review tender documentation and client specifications
- Execute and deliver technical surveys, justifications of design and materials statements and ensure that all health and safety requirements are met.
- Work alongside the design team to improve processes in construction and maintenance
- Assist in preparing the handover documentation for successful projects and attend internal pre-start meetings
- 5 years' experience within a design environment
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering field
- Strong understanding of mechanical, electrical and structural engineering principles
- AutoCAD Experience
- PVsol and PVsyst experience
- Valid UK Driving licence and willingness to travel to sites across the UK
Reference Number: BBBH171316
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Giles at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.