Electrical Design Engineer
£40,000 - £45,000 (negotiable DOE) + pension etc.
Excellent opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer that is looking to join a well-established, expanding company.
Do you have good experience of designing electrical building services, including specification writing, calculations and system design? Do you have a proven record of working on a variety of building service projects through numerous sectors? Do you have a minimum GNC-level qualification in an electrical or building services-related subject?
This company are a market-leading building services consultant in a number of sectors, including education, NHS Hospital Trusts and local authorities. This company are currently thriving and in high demand for their services which has led to them looking to recruit a like-minded Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing team.
In this role you will be mainly tasked with working from client design briefs to develop design works; produce specifications, drawings and other project documentation; and attend progress, design team and site inspection meetings in order to meet client requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer that is looking for a varied position at an innovative company.
- Working from client design briefs to develop design works, producing specifications, drawings and other documentation
- Days-based role
- £40,000 - £45,000 (negotiable DOE) + opportunities for progression + training + pension etc.
- Experience of designing electrical building services, including specification writing, calculations and system design
- Proven record of working on a variety of building service projects through numerous sectors
- A minimum GNC-level qualification in an electrical or building services-related subject
Keywords: Electrical, Design, Engineer, Engineering, Building, Services, Technical, Technician
Joel Boyd - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - BBBH173166
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Joel Boyd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The rates advertised are the bracket available for this position. The actual rate paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.