Electrical Design Engineer - Facilities
$115,000-$135,000 + Relocation Package + Training + Progression + Overtime ($5,000-$10,000) + Dental, Vision, Medial, Life Insurance and Disability + 401(K) 6% match
Are you an Electrical Design Engineer from a Facilities or Retail background looking to take a lead role where you will see projects from start to finish?
If you are not already a professional engineer this company will invest and support you to become one.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to be in control of your time with flexible working hours and full autonomy. You will have the responsibility of designing high quality electrical systems for a number of market sectors.
This company is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer who is looking to grow with the company and be responsible for overseeing various electrical design services including plumbing, mechanical and electrical design to a number of Fortune 500 companies.
This role will offer the responsibility of designing complex engineering projects supplied to a range of core industries such as government facilities, hospitals and industrial buildings. You will focus on leading a number of electrical design projects, working alongside various teams of mechanical engineers and designers. Whilst also maintaining a high quality relationship with clients whereby you meet their needs accordingly.
This opportunity will give an Electrical Design Engineer the chance to play an important role in the companies repeated success, becoming a key component in the companies encompassing and supportive culture.
* Designing, assessing and authorizing Electrical Construction Drawings that will be implemented into a variety of industries
* Designing lighting, power and Fire protection systems along with designing infrastructure design for security systems, comms and audio and video components
* Autonomous role acting as a Design Lead
* Flexible working hours, with field work throughout the week meeting clients
* Great company package on offer
* Experience with AutoCad or Revit
* Experience of designing a wide variety of electrical systems and infrastructures within facilities.
* Experienced Electrical Design Engineer
* Bachelors in Electrical Design Engineering
Key Words: Electrical, Engineering, Design, CAD, Specialist, Lead, Engineer, Manufacturing, Electronics, Professional Engineer, Project Management, Project, Automation, PLC, HMI, Senior
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Seamus Curtin at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.