Electrical Designer (Residential)
$60,000 - $70,000 + Hybrid + 401K + 20 days PTO + Premium Medical Packages + Great training and Progression Opportunities
Fairfax, VA. (Commutable from Arlington, VA)
Are you an Electrical Engineer with experience designing residential buildings looking to join a well-established ambitious company with exciting plans for growth?
On offer is an opportunity to step into a position with specialist training from industry experts and progression into a Lead Electrical Designer. These projects are new builds, with the majority of them being residential.
This company is award winning in the industry looking to grow their close know-knit design team in the upcoming year, in this position you will have a fully autonomous position in aiding their expansion across the Midwest and East Coast.
On offer is an opportunity well suited to an Electrical Engineer with design experience looking to focus on Residential projects that'll be at the forefront of green-building and energy efficiency.
This role would suit an Electrical design Engineer looking for their long-term home in a company that can offer great training and opportunities to continually progress into a senior position.
- Preparing oneline diagrams for residential properties
- Solving Electrical installation problems
- Preparing floor plan designs
- Creating calculations for electrical loads and panel schedules
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 2 years' experience designing electrical systems for residential properties.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or other Engineering software
- Independent, selfstarter.
KEYWORDS: Electrical Design, Electrical Engineering, Virginia, Fairfax, Arlington, Design, Energy efficiency, Green Buildings