Electrical Engineer Graduate
$55,000 - $80,000 + Lots of training + Bonus (Circa $5,000 - $10,000) + Progression + 401k match up to 6% + Medical + Dental + Vision + Insurance + Holidays + PTO
Are you an Electrical Engineering Gradute looking to join a globally recognized business offering technical training and progression into a Senior Engineer? Are you looking to become a specailist within the automotive industry?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on the latest projects in the automotive industry with a generous bonus structure to make sure you are rewarded for your hard work. There is a clear path for progression into management and senior engineer so you can have a long term career in the business.
My client is a manufacturer of automotive components worldwide. Due to their high quality products and excellent service they are expanding the team.
In this role you will be programming microcontrollers for automotive components. Due to their expertise in the industry, they can offer best in class training and support.
This position would suit a an Electrical or Electronics Engineer with microcontroller programming experience.
- Design of aftermarket motor vehicle electronics
- Microcontroller programming
- Development and design of product test equipment (Training Provided)
- Microcontroller Programming experience
- Ideally have experience working in the Automotive industry but this is not essential
- Looking for a long term career with training and progression opportunities
If interested in the or would like more information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical.